One of the most exciting things about owning a Daniel Wellington watch is your ability to change the look of the watch in an instant by simply changing the strap to your choice of colour and style. We have put together a short video tutorial to help you on your way to your brand new, personalised Daniel Wellington watch look.
1. Inside each Daniel Wellington box is a small Watch Pin removal tool
2. Prepare to change your strap – you will need your pin tool, watch and tweezers.
3. Push the pin tool into the lug hole located on the side of the watch to release the strap.
4. Repeat this action on the other side.
5. Using the tweezers, remove the spring lugs.
6. Place spring lugs into the replacement strap.
7. Push the strap and spring lug into one lug hole.
8. Using a tweezers or pin tool, align the other end of the spring lug with the lug hole on the opposite side until it clicks into place.
9. Repeat this for the other side
10. Now you can enjoy your new look!
Video features Aoife Doyle
Video Shot & Edited by Marius Rados