Since 1869 Weir & Sons have embodied the principle of excellence in everything we do.
Even before you enter the famous landmark building on Grafton Street you know that this is something special. Bright curved windows light up the street and on entering the shop your eyes are dazzled with the displays holding thousands of watches and jewels. This is a jeweller unlike any other. There is an air of excitement. A sense that the act of buying something from Weir & Sons is an occasion in itself. Everything you could possibly want is here, and a lot, lot more. We carry more gold, diamonds and world-renowned brands than any other jeweller in Ireland.
We at Weir & Sons - with levels of superior customer service you thought had disappeared forever - have the people to ensure that you make the right choice whatever the occasion.
Why work for Weir & Sons?
If you are passionate about luxury watches, diamonds, fine jewellery and world-renowned jewellery brands, but above all want to deliver exceptional customer service to customers looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Then Weir & Sons is the place for you. Gifts purchased at Weir & Sons today will become the heirlooms of tomorrow, and the customer service we provide to each customer will resonate with them for many years to come.
Interested in working for Weir & Sons?
Email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Weir & Sons are seeking to recruit a Sales Consultants. Candidates should be outgoing, articulate and customer-focused.
- At least 2 years Jewellery Retail experience.
- Professionally presented.
- Be articulate with an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Jewellery specific qualifications.
- Be confident in dealing with wealthy clients with an ability to read and understand people.
- Have initiative and demonstrate an ability to lead others by your example.
- A position in our Sales Department.
- Hours 37.5 working week, Rostered 5 days over 7 Mon to Sat 9.30am to 6pm Sunday 12pm to 6pm.
- In addition to the core hours, you would be expected to be available to work Bank Holidays and Late night Trading if Rostered for them (overtime would be paid for any such hours)
- Holiday entitlement is 22 days per annum.
- The company has a contributory Pension scheme.
- There is a group contributory VHI scheme.
- Staff discounts.
- Company funding of industry-specific qualifications.