How to return items:
1. Item(s) can be returned for refund provided that they have not been worn and are in the same condition that they were sold. You have 14 days from date of delivery to return.
2. Please email us the reason for the return and the sales number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a cancellation authorisation email.
3. Once authorisation has been given please return the item(s) in its original packaging and condition along with a copy of the cancellation authorisation email to : W&S Online, 96 Grafton Street, Dublin 2 Ireland within 14 days of delivery.
4. Please retain proof of postage until your refund has been processed, we will send you an email once the money has been refunded to your card. Items are your responsibility until they reach us. We recommend that you use registered post or a courier service with a tracking service.
5. Please note that for hygiene reasons we cannot exchange or refund earrings unless they are faulty, items that have been engraved or altered cannot be refunded unless they are defective or faulty.
6. Please do not bring any items for refund to Weir & Sons store personally, as the refund/exchange will not be issued.
7. Refunds will be made on the debit or credit card which you used to pay for the items. The purchase price less postage and packaging will be refunded within 30 days of us receiving the items(s).
8. Website sales returns policy applies to purchases bought on line ONLY.
You cnat contact us at Customersupport@weir.ie