TAG Heuer Aquaracer 27mm Rose Gold & Steel Quartz Bracelet Watch
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/18k gold|
|Colour of Dial||White|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Water Resistant||30 bar (300m)|
Free gift wrapping available - select this option at checkout.
Personalised gift notes available - add your note at the checkout.
Branded Jewellery & Watches come presented in official brand packaging unless otherwise stated.
Weir Collection and non-branded items come presented in Weir & Sons packaging unless otherwise stated.
TUDOR Watches Delivery Information
TUDOR watches are available for purchase online for delivery within Ireland only. We offer free delivery on all TUDOR watches.
COVID-19 Delivery Information
- Click & Collect: please allow 1-4 working days for collection.
- Delivery: please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
- Special orders: please see delivery time information on product.
When you order is complete, we will notify you with your tracking / collection information.
Orders for recipients outside of the Republic of Ireland are subject to delays due to territorial / border control restrictions during this period. Weir & Sons have no control over these delays and would recommend customers check local information for restrictions to imports and deliveries.
Making changes to an online order
We aim to prepare and dispatch your order as soon as possible once it has been placed. Because of this we are unable to make any changes to the items ordered, shipping methods or shipping addresses once an order has been placed with us.
Taxes and duties when shopping online
Will I have to pay import duties/tax?
Our orders are shipped from Ireland who is part of the European Union.
Customers in the EU
- Customers with shipping addresses inside the EU will pay VAT at the point of purchase (this is included in all listed prices online).
- Customers with shipping addresses inside the EU will not be subject to import duties upon delivery of orders.
Customer outside the EU
- Customers with shipping addresses outside the EU will not pay VAT at the point of purchase online. All prices listed online are inclusive of VAT - this will automatically deduct at the checkout.
- Customers with shipping addresses outside of the EU may be liable for import taxes and duties. This is beyond Weir & Son's control and duties vary from one country to the next. We suggest you contact your local customs office as they can better advise on potential charges that may be incurred. You will not be charged Tax when shopping online with us
Can I Shop Tax-free?
Tax-free online shopping is available for all orders with shipping addresses outside of the European Union.
Engraving delivery times
Please allow an additional 3 working days (in addition to the standard delivery estimate) for your engraved order to be completed.
Cost & Estimated Delivery Time - subject to regional delays where applicable.
|Ireland - Orders €50+||FREE||3 - 5 Business Days|
|Ireland - Orders Under €50||€5||3 - 5 Business Days|
|UK - Orders €100+||FREE||7 - 10 Business Days|
|UK - Orders less than €100||€10||7 - 10 Business Days|
|Europe - Orders €100+||FREE||7 - 10 Business Days|
|Europe - Orders less than €100||€16||7 - 10 Business Days|
|Canada & USA Orders €100+||FREE||14 + Business Days|
|Canada & USA Orders less than €100||€20||14+ Business Days|
|Rest of World - Orders €100+||FREE||14+ Business Days|
|Rest of World - Orders less than €100||€25||14+ Business Days|
Click & Collect
Available from May 10th. Please allow 1-4 working days for collection.
NOTE: The above timelines are approximate. We endeavor to dispatch all orders within three working days. Subject to clause 3.3, complimentary shipping within Ireland is available on all orders for a limited time. International free shipping is available on orders of €100 or more.
We will use reasonable efforts to meet any delivery date, but it should be understood that they are estimates and we are not liable (in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage resulting from them not being met, howsoever caused, including delays in meeting delivery dates caused by public holidays and/or bank holidays and/or acts of God arising in Ireland and/or elsewhere. Goods are shipped by registered post to the delivery address provided by you, as stated in the Order Confirmation. Where you have ordered more than one item, we may make delivery in one or more installments.