Weir & Sons Online operates a 28 Day Returns Policy. We aim to refund all returns within a reasonable amount of time, but we guarantee that all refunds will be made within 10 days of receiving the returned goods. If goods are not in suitable condition to be refunded or returned upon arrival, we will contact you. Refunds exclude the cost of delivery.
How do return an order?
Return By Post
- Item(s) can be returned for a refund provided that they have not been worn and are in the same condition that they were sold. You have 28 days from the date of delivery to return your order if you wish to do so.
- If you wish to return an item for exchange or refund please complete the Online Order Returns form received with your order. If you no longer have this, please email email@example.com.
- Please return the item(s) in original packaging and condition to our returns address within 28 days of delivery.Weir & Sons Online Returns,
Weir & Sons take no responsibility for the loss of items in transit for a return to us. We advise that you please return your item(s) by registered or other insured and tracked postal service, and retain a proof of postage until your refund or exchange is complete. Alternatively, you can return your items by hand in-store using the same returns form.
- Online orders can be returned to Weir & sons Grafton street or Dundrum Towncentre for exchange or refund. You will need the invoice received in your parcel in order to return an item for either exchange or refund.
If you no longer have this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items can be exchanged for any other item to the same or greater value in-store. The invoice received with the order is required.
- Refunds cannot be authorized in-store but will be issued on the basis that items are in perfect condition and within 10 working days of the items being received by Weir & Sons.
- Refunds will be issued to the debit or credit card used to make your purchase.
Weir & Sons Online Returns policy is exclusive to the Weir & Sons website (www.weir.ie) and does not apply to the in-store returns policy.
Note: Please note the following items cannot be returned: for hygiene purposes, earrings (pierced earrings) unless they are faulty; items that have been engraved or altered in any way.