How to return items:
Returning an item? No problem -
Our online returns policy allows youreturn items for up to 28 days or receiving them. We aim to refund all returns within a reasonable amount of time, but we guarantee that all refunds will be made within 30 days of receiving the returned goods. If goods are not in suitable condition to be refunded or returned upon arrival, we will contact you. Refunds exclude cost of delivery.
How to return:
1. Item(s) can be returned for refund provided that they have not been worn and are in the same condition that they were sold. You have 28 days from date of delivery to return your order if you wish to do so. Items can only be returned by post and cannot be returned in any Weir & Sons store.
2. If you wish to return an item for exchange or refund please email email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
3. Once authorisation has been given please return the item(s) in original packaging and condition along with a copy of the cancellation authorisation or returns to our returns address within 28 days of delivery.W&S Online,96 Grafton Street,Dublin 2Ireland
4. Weir & Sons take no responsibility for the loss of items in transit for return to us. We advise that you please return your item(s) by registered or other insured and tracked postal service to, and retain a proof of postage until your refund or exchange is complete.
5. Please do not bring any items for refund to Weir & Sons store personally, as the refund/exchange will not be issued.
6. Refunds will be made to the debit or credit card which you used to make your purchase. The purchase price less postage and packaging will be refunded within 30 days of us receiving the items(s).
7. Weir & Sons Online Returns policy is exclusive to the Weir & Sons website (www.weir.ie) and not does not apply to the in-store returns policy.
Note: Please note that for hygiene reasons we cannot exchange or refund earrings unless they are faulty, items that have been engraved or altered cannot be refunded unless they are defective or faulty