How to return items:
Returning an item? No problem -
Our online returns policy allows you return items for up to 28 days of receiving them. We aim to refund all returns within a reasonable amount of time, but we guarantee that all refunds will be made within 10 days of receiving the returned goods. If goods are not in suitable condition to be refunded or returned upon arrival, we will contact you. Refunds exclude cost of delivery.
How to return:
1. Item(s) can be returned for refund provided that they have not been worn and are in the same condition that they were sold. You have 28 days from date of delivery to return your order if you wish to do so. Items can only be returned by post and cannot be returned in any Weir & Sons store.
2. If you wish to return an item for exchange or refund please complete the Online Order Returns form received with your order. If you no longer have this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the reason for return.
3. Please return the item(s) in original packaging and condition to our returns address within 28 days of delivery.W&S Online,
4. Weir & Sons take no responsibility for the loss of items in transit for return to us. We advise that you please return your item(s) by registered or other insured and tracked postal service to, and retain a proof of postage until your refund or exchange is complete. Alternatively, you can return your items by hand in-store with the same returns form.
5. Refunds cannot be issued in-store but will be issued on the basis that items are in perfect condition and within 10 working days of the items being received by Weir & Sons.
6. Refunds will be made to the debit or credit card which you used to make your purchase. The purchase price less postage and packaging will be refunded within 30 days of us receiving the items(s).
7. Weir & Sons Online Returns policy is exclusive to the Weir & Sons website (www.weir.ie) and does not apply to the in-store returns policy.
Note: Please note that for hygiene reasons we cannot exchange or refund earrings unless they are faulty, items that have been engraved or altered cannot be refunded unless they are defective or faulty.